Directions to LSU Libraries
General Directions to LSU
How to get to LSU in Baton Rouge --> Map of Interstate exits and roads onto campus.
- Exit I-10 at Dalrymple Drive, follow Dalrymple directly onto the campus.
- Exit I-10 at Acadian Thruway, follow Acadian as it changes name to Stanford, then turn right on Morning Glory and it leads you onto the campus.
- Coming from the west, it is also possible to exit I-10 on Nicholson Drive.
- Once on campus follow this MAP, Middleton Library is the highlighted building shaded in purple. Here is a larger version of the same map.
- There are metered parking spots in front of the Memorial Clock Tower and in the Visitor's Center parking lot.
Parking once you get to LSU:
- For University parking information, visitors parking permits, and a free map of the campus, stop by the Visitor's Center, on the corner of Highland and Dalrymple.