Book Delivery is a service that delivers both Middleton and Interlibrary Loan items to departmental mailboxes.
Who is Eligible
LSU Faculty & Staff
How to Submit a Request
Logon to the Illiad service, then fill out an ILLiad Book request form. *If delivery preferred, you must select Deliver to Departmental Mailboxes as your delivery method on the request form.*
Book Delivery Policies
- One book per request
- Maximum request allowance per day is 8
- You will be notified when the book is in transit to your department
- Patrons are responsible for the return of items; there is no pick-up service
- We strive for 1-2 business day turnaround, but this is not guaranteed
- Reserve and Government Document materials will not be included
- Items we are unable to deliver will be placed on hold for 7 days and then returned to the collection
Contact Megan Lounsberry for more information.