Rare Book Curator and History Subject Librarian
- Acquire rare books and other published materials for Special Collections.
- Make presentations to classes and the general public about Special Collections materials and services.
- Prepare exhibitions based on rare books and archival materials.
- Provide reference and research assistance.
- Select books in the field of History for the circulating collections in Middleton Library.
Areas of Expertise
History of Books and Printing
Teaching with Primary Sources
Rare Books and Material Culture
MLS, Special Collections Librarianship (2007), Indiana University
MA, History (2007), Indiana University
BA, History and Linguistics (2004), Indiana State University
Coursework (2009-14), Rare Book School, University of Virginia
Coursework (2013), California Rare Book School, UCLA
History of Books and Printing Workshop (2006), Texas A&M University
Subject Specialist for: