Visit the Reading Room: Policies & Procedures
Before visiting the Reading Room, please refer to the information below.
- When arriving at Hill, please comply with rules regarding what can and cannot come in to the Reading Room as directed.
- If new to the Reading Room, you will be asked to complete a reader registration form (remember to have picture ID in hand) at the Reference Desk.
- Hand your Reading Room pass (purple slip) to the reference librarian; this slip helps us keep track of the materials you request.
- Ask staff for assistance if necessary.
On Your Way Out
- Please return any materials you have used to the Reference Desk, or have them placed on hold for future use.
- Be sure to pick up your pass and any personal items before leaving.