staff Professional Accomplishments
As the Agriculture Support Librarian my job is not only help students and researchers identify and use resources but I also get to introduce and help develop researcher and student information literacy skills. I am an information consultant and can come speak to your classes, faculty, and staff about all the wonderful things LSU Libraries has to offer.
Departments and Schools
- Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness
- Agricultural and Extension Education and Evaluation
- Animal Sciences
- Nutrition and Food Sciences
- Plant, Environmental and Soil Sciences
- Plant Pathology and Crop Physiology
- Renewable Natural Resources
- Textiles, Apparel Design and Merchandising
- LSU Libraries, Agriculture Support Librarian, May 2015- Present
- LSU Libraries, Research and Instruction Graduate Assistant, August 2013-May 2015
- Louisiana State University, MLIS, 2015
- Northwestern State University, B.A., Communications, 2013
"Nurturing a New Crop of Ag Librarians: Experiences from the First Professional Year." 15th Biennial USAIN, the United States Agriculture Information Network Conference. Gainesville, Florida. April 24-27, 2016.
With Rebecca Kelley, "Learning with LOUIS – Planning a Library-Wide Open House: Data-Driven Decision Making in Action". Baton Rouge, LA Webinar. March 15, 2016.
- LSU Libraries
- Programming Committee
- Committee Head January 2016 - Present
- Open House Committee
- Committee Member 2014 - Present